The following is a personal selection of my must-see layer-fMRI abstracts presented at ISMRM 2019. If I missed something, please let me know (layerfMRI@gmail.com).
- Educational Jeroen Siero: High Spatial Resolution fMRI, Saturday 10:35 710B.
- Educational Martin Havlicek: HRF: Modeling & Transients. Saturday 13:50 710B.
- Educational Laurentius Huber: Laminar Physiology. Saturday 14:10 710B.
- 0062 Talk Mukund Balasubramanian: Tangential and radial diffusion in human primary somatosensory and motor cortex: evidence from in-vivo line-scan acquisitions at 7T with 250–500 micron radial resolution, Monday 08:15, 511BCEF.
- 0203 Talk Evelyn Lake: Spanning spatiotemporal scales with simultaneous mesoscopic calcium imaging and functional MRI, Monday 13:45, 710A.
- 0204 Talk Michèle Desjardins: Multimodal awake mouse imaging: from two-photon microscopy to BOLD-fMRI. Monday, 13:45, 710A.
- 0205 Talk Rebekka Bernard: Ultra high field BOLD measurements combined with simultaneous determination of blood oxygenation and blood volume by optical imaging. Monday, 13:45, 710A.
- 0360 PowerPitch Chengwen Liu: Attention modulation of layer-specific signals in human visual cortex. Tuesday 08:15, Theater C.
- 0361 PowerPitch Daisie Pakenham: Assessing somatotopic and mototopic organisation in Focal Hand Dystonia using high-resolution 7T fMRI. Tuesday 08:15, Theater C.
- 0366 PowerPitch Laurentius Huber: Measuring layer-dependent CBV fMRI in the visual system. Tuesday, 08:15, Theater C.
- 0371 PowerPitch Burak Akin: Microstrip Array Insert for Head Coils: Towards Layer fMRI at High Fields. Tuesday, 08:15, Theater C.
- 0536 Talk Anna I Blazejewska: Testing temporal dependence of spatial specificity in BOLD fMRI at 7T: comparing short versus long stimulus duration. Tuesday, 13:30, 516C-E.
- 0537 Talk Michaël Bernier: Prospects for improving neuronal specificity of fMRI with Ferumoxytol: an evaluation of vascular segmentation and cortical depth-dependent analysis. Tuesday, 13:30, 516C-E.
- 0608 Talk Laurentius Huber: Measuring layer-dependent fMRI activity across layers in cognitive brain areas: challenges and capabilities. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D .
- 0609 Talk Sriranga Kashyap: Laminar CBF and BOLD fMRI in the human visual cortex using arterial spin labelling at 7T. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0610 Talk Yuhui Chai: A Novel Intravascular Contrast for Laminar Functional MRI. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0611 Talk Hang Zeng: Concurrent intracellular calcium recordings with laminar fMRI mapping. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0612 Talk Daniel Sharoh: Whole brain depth-dependent task based connectivity with laminar fMRI. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0614 Talk Jingyuan Chen: De-noising high-resolution fMRI data using cortical depth-dependent analysis. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0616 Talk Luca Vizioli: Probing spatio-temporal information during attention modulations in humans with sub-second sampling of cortical depth dependent BOLD fMRI signals at 7T. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0615 Talk Yazhu Qian: Robust detection of layer-specific activities in the human LGN. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
- 0613 Talk Yinghua Yu: Increased activity in superficial and deep layers of human S1 for prediction error. Tuesday ,15:45, 510A-D.
- 0617 Talk Jiajia Yang: High-resolution fMRI maps of columnar organization in human primary somatosensory cortex. Tuesday, 15:45, 510A-D.
Posters on Wednesday
- 3715 Poster Joerg Pfannmoelle: Quantification of draining vein dominance across cortical depths in BOLD fMRI from first principles using realistic Vascular Anatomical Networks. Wednesday, 13:30, Poster Hall.
- 3725 Poster Marcello Venzi: VASO signal decreases associated with BOLD increases: a possible role of CSF volume redistribution. Wednesday, 13:30, Poster Hall.
- 3933 Poster Jeroen Siero: Implementing human line-scanning fMRI: Initial results of ultra-high temporal and spatial resolution fMRI. Wednesday, 14:30, Poster Hall.
- 3934 Poster Suhyung Park: Sub-Millimeter Resolution Compressed Sensing GRASE for T2-Weighted Functional MRI at 7 Tesla. Wednesday, 14:30, Poster Hall.
- 1167 Talk Seong Dae Yun: Full-FOV, Whole-brain, Half-millimetre Resolution fMRI at 7T using Accelerated multi-band EPIK with TR-external Phase Correction. Thursday, 13:45, 520A-F.
- 1168 Talk Nadine N Graedel: Ultra-high spatial resolution TURBINE fMRI at 7T. Thursday, 13:45, 520A-F.
- 1169 Talk Avery Berman: High-resolution segmented-accelerated EPI using Variable Flip Angle FLEET with tailored slice profiles. Thursday, 13:45, 520A-F.
- 1252 Talk Arjan D. Hendriks: Pushing fMRI spatial and temporal resolution further: high density receive arrays combined with shot-selective 2D CAIPIRINHA for 3D EPI scans at 7T. Thursday, 16:00, 520A-F.