This page lists all of my favourite layer-fMRI conference abstracts from 2020.
OHBM, ISMRM, SFN abstracts are added as they are published. ISMRM will follow on July 24th.
BRAIN initiative PI conference 2020
Abstract book: https://bit.ly/BrainPI-2020-Abstracts
- A. Blazejewska: HN10, Relating functional MRI to neuronal activity: accounting for effects of microarchitecture, MGH.
- M. Báez-Yáñez: HN45, Characterization and modelling of spatiotemporal features of micro-vascular BOLD responses in humans, MGH.
- J. Polimeni: HN46, Dependence of BOLD fMRI on the orientation of tissue relative to the main magnetic field and its impact on detection sensitivity and functional connectivity estimates, MGH.
- K. Sitek: HN56, Somatovisual processing in the deep layers of the human superior colliculus, Baylor College
- A. Vu: IA54, Breaking the Barriers to Microscale fMRI, UCSF.
- I. Sencan: IA45, Effects of standard fMRI calibrations on the diverse microvascular blood flow and oxygenation responses in cortical layers.
Thanks to Sean Marrett for pointing me to it.
- Jakob Heinzle: 2110. Layered fMRI of prediction error related activity in early auditory cortices, Zuerich.
- Gal Hershkovitz: 1210. Layer-sensitive fMRI, Tel Aviv
- Laurentius Huber: 1998. Mapping directional functional connectivity across brain-wide networks with layer-specific CBV-fMR, Maastricht
- Polina Iamshchinina: 681. Perceived and mentally rotated contents are differentially represented in cortical layers of V1, Berlin
- Arman Khojandi: 2014. Layer-dependent BOLD/VAPER fMRI signal fluctuations show distinct cortical depth profiles, NIH
- Ittai Shamir: 1484. Modelling cortical layer connectivity in the macaque brain, Tel Aviv.
- Xindi Wang: 1865. Laminar-specific microstructural gradients reveal differentiated hierarchical organization. McGill
- Jiewon Kang: 1099. Structural Equation Modelling of Inversion-Recovery-BOLD laminar fMRI. Oxford
- Chantal Miller: 2181. Investigating the laminar profile of predictive signalling in human V1 with 7T fMRI. Cambridge
- Rene Scheeringa: 1220. Relating EEG power to laminar specific fMRI connectivity. Nijmegen.
- Omer Faruk Gulban: 2052. 7T in-vivo MRI at 350Î¼m iso. res. using multi echo T2* imaging with flow artifact mitigation, Maastricht.
- Lars Kasper: 2168: Sub-Millimeter Spiral fMRI, Zuerich.
- Edyta Leks, 2063. Influence of GRAPPA pre-scan methods on temporal SNR of rapid GE-EPI measurements at 9.4 Tesla, Tuebingen.
- Guoxiang Liu: 2082. Cortical Depth-Dependent Function Analysis in the Native EPI Space Based on BISEPI at 7T, Osaka.
- William Mathieu: 2137. 128 Channel Receive-Only Radio-Frequency Coil Design for High Resolution Brain Imaging, McGill
- Jenny Schulz: 2005. Short Echo-Time fMRI using Magnetization Transfer Contrast
- Manuel Taso: 2326. Regional and depth-dependence variations of cortical blood-flow assessed with high-resolution ASL. Beth israel.
- Michale Desjardins: 2040. Monte Carlo simulation of VASO fMRI from real microvascular angiograms of the mouse cortex. Laval
- Denizhan Kurban: 1534. Bringing spiral sampling efficiency to fMRI: VASO fMRI with SMS spiral read-out. Maastricht.
- Pierre-Louis Bazin. 1990. Nighres: a python toolbox for high-resolution neuroimaging. Amsterdam.
- Raïssa Yebga Hot, 1770. Ex vivo mapping of the cyto- and myeloarchitecture of the human cerebral cortex using UHF MRI. NeuroSpin.
- Anna Blazejewska, 1845. The orientation-dependence of stria of Gennari ex vivo in high-resolution MRI phase data, MGH
- Roland Pilgram 2336 Compact co-alignment of cortical spatiotemporal spontaneous events and evoked responses, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec