This page lists all open layer-fMRI job opportunities. This page is created with respect to efforts of the layer-fMRI network meeting in 2019 in Minnesota.
Suggestions are welcome to layerfMRI@gmail.com.
- Lausanne, Switzerland, with Ileana Jelescu on diffusion functional fMRI at 7T
- Brisbane, Australia, with Alex Puckett, Post-doc and PhD positions, on layer-fMRI
- Trondheim, in Systems Neuroscience, Faculty Associate Professor with 7T
- Glasgow, with Jozien Goense on layer-fMRI applications, two post-docs and a faculty position.
- Suwon, Korea, with Kamil Uludag, Post-doc position on layer-fMRI methods.
- The Veterans Health Research Institute, with An Vu, about microscale fMRI
- Maastricht, with Benedikt Poser, Post-doc, on UHF advanced imaging.
- Glasgow, with Lars Muckli, on layerfMRI and computational modeling
- Magdeburg, with layerfMRI-expert Esther Kuehn, PdH-Position on Neuronal Mechanisms of Autosuggestion
- NIH, Bethesda, with Peter Bandettini, multiple positions on fMRI methods, including layerfMRI.
- UCSF, with Duan Xu, on advances imaging methods at with a GE 7T scanner, Post-doc position.
- Aalto, Finland, Faculty position on NeuroImaging (7T Terra might come soon).
- Montreal, with Rick Hoge at their new 7T Terra, Research Associate position on advanced UHF functional imaging.
- Liege, with 7T Terra, Post-doc MRI physicist
- Maastricht, with Federiko de Martino, on layer-fMRI, Post-doc