This page lists all open layer-fMRI job opportunities.
Suggestions are welcome to layerfMRI@gmail.com.
- 2020 PhD student position to work in Maastricht with Federiko DeMartino on layer-fMRI in the auditory cortex.
- 2020 Post Doc or Pre Doc position at UCL with Callaghan, Nadine Grädel, Nadège Corbin, and Ali Aghaeifar on MRI methods, including layer-fMRI with VASO.
- 2020 Post Doc position in Leipzig (Max-Planck) on layer-specific real-time fMRI with Nick Weiskopf and Romy Lorenz.
- 2020 Post Doc position in Liege (Belgium) on high-resolution fMRI with Eveline Balteau and Christophe Phillips.
- 2020 Post Doc position in the new lab from Kawin Setsompop in Stanford US, on advanced (f) MRI acquisition and reconstruction. Also in collaboration with the Feinbergatron layer-scanner in Berkeley.
- 2020 Staff scientist position in the new lab from Kawin Setsompop in Stanford US, on advanced (f) MRI acquisition and reconstruction. Also in collaboration with the Feinbergatron layer-scanner in Berkeley.
- 2020 PhD position for layer fMRI in Maastricht with Rainer Goebel (Brain Innovations) and Renzo Huber.
- 2020 Post-doc on high-resolution fMRI at 7T with Alexander Puckett at the University of Queensland, Australia
- 2020 Layer-fMRI postdoc, with Nikolai Axmacher at Ruhr University Bochum
- 2020 Layer-fMRI postdoc, with Blake Butler, in London Ontario
- 2020 Lausanne, Switzerland, with Ileana Jelescu on diffusion functional fMRI at 7T
- 2020 Brisbane, Australia, with Alex Puckett, Post-doc and PhD positions, on layer-fMRI
- 2020 Trondheim, in Systems Neuroscience, Faculty Associate Professor with 7T
- 2020 Glasgow, with Jozien Goense on layer-fMRI applications, two post-docs and a faculty position.
- 2019 Suwon, Korea, with Kamil Uludag, Post-doc position on layer-fMRI methods.
- 2019 The Veterans Health Research Institute, with An Vu, about microscale fMRI
- 2019 Maastricht, with Benedikt Poser, Post-doc, on UHF advanced imaging.
- 2019 Glasgow, with Lars Muckli, on layerfMRI and computational modeling
- 2019 Magdeburg, with layerfMRI-expert Esther Kuehn, PdH-Position on Neuronal Mechanisms of Autosuggestion
- 2019 NIH, Bethesda, with Peter Bandettini, multiple positions on fMRI methods, including layerfMRI.
- 2019 UCSF, with Duan Xu, on advances imaging methods at with a GE 7T scanner, Post-doc position.
- 2019 Aalto, Finland, Faculty position on NeuroImaging (7T Terra might come soon).
- 2019 Montreal, with Rick Hoge at their new 7T Terra, Research Associate position on advanced UHF functional imaging.
- 2019 Liege, with 7T Terra, Post-doc MRI physicist
- 2019 Maastricht, with Federiko de Martino, on layer-fMRI, Post-doc
This page is created with respect to efforts of the layer-fMRI network meeting in 2019 in Minnesota.